- 1 Can Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Zucchini, uncooked – sliced (amount used is optional)
- Yellow Squash, uncooked – sliced (optional amount)
- Onion, uncooked – sliced or diced (optional)
- Tomatoes – sliced
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese – about 1 cup
- Shredded Parmesan cheese – about 1 cup
- Goat cheese – (optional) Love it!
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Black Cracked Pepper (optional)
*So do you get the idea? You can use any amount of any vegetable you want. Same goes with cheese. This is your pizza. Be creative!
- Prepare Pizza crust according to directions. Remove from oven.
- Layer vegetables
- Sprinkle cheeses to desired amount
- Sprinkle or spray with about a tablespoon of olive oil
- Add light sea salt and black cracked pepper
- Bake in 400 oven for 10 to 12 minutes